Originally built in 1950 by the Budd Company of Red Lion, PA for the Pennsylvania Railroad’s Fleet of Modernism as a 21 Roomette sleeper named Greensburg Inn No. 8260. The car was rebuilt by the Pennsylvania into a 72 seat coach to supplement coach travel to the 1964 Worlds Fair in New York as car 1540. The car then went on to serve on New Jersey Transit and MARC Train. After being retired in 1989 by MARC it went to the Union Railroad Historical Society of New Jersey till it was acquired by the circus in 2003. It served in Ringling’s Blue Unit Train.