Originally built in 1950 as Norfolk and Western 1493 Pulaski County as a 10 Rmt – 6 DBR Sleeper. The car was used for the overnight Pocahontas Train (Norfolk-Columbus). The car was conveyed sometime in the 1950s to the Pennsylvania Railroad who converted it to a 72 Seat Coach to supplement capacity for the 1964 Worlds Fair. After 1971 it was used in the Penn Central and New Jersey Transit Fleet for commuter trains in New Jersey. The car was sold in 1989 to the Union Railroad Historical Society till it was acquired by Ringling in 1992. Used in the Blue Unit. Purchased by Paxrail in 2017. Housing interior removed in 2018. Sold in 2019 to the French Lick Scenic Railroad and rebuilt into an ADA dining car. Delivered to FLSR painted in NP North Coast Limited colors to match their consist.
History: now FLSR 1493, ex-PAXX 1493 (never applied) Pulaski County, exx-RBBX 41310, exxx-URHS, exxxx-NJT 5402, exxxxx-PC 3235, exxxxxx-PRR 1493, nee-N&W Pulaski County: Budd smooth-side diner rblt from housing rblt from coach – snack bar rblt from 10 Rmt – 6 DBR.