Originally built in 1949 by the Budd Company as a 21 Roomette sleeper for the Pennsylvania Railroad’s Fleet of Modernism as Kane Inn 8264. In 1950 it was renamed Cincinnati Inn by the railroad. In 1963 it was converted into a 72 seat coach numbered 1522 for Worlds Fair Service. The car later went to serve with the Penn Central and New Jersey Transit. The car was renamed by BWRL after its retirement with United Railroad Historical Society as the Mount Holly Inn. The car was acquired by Ringling for the Red Unit in 1992.