Built in 1949 for the Pennsylvania Railroad’s fleet of Streamliners in the Fleet of Modernism as Elmira Inn as a 21 Roomette Sleeper by the Budd Company. The car was converted in 1963 as a 72 Seat coach for Worlds Fair service before it went to Penn Central and New Jersey Transit Service. The car was retired in 1989 to the United Railroad Historical Society. It was sold to Ringling for use on the Blue Train in 1991. The car was used exclusively by the Torres Family Globe of Steel riders.