Built for the Fleet of Modernism of the Pennsylvania Railroad as a 21 Roomette Sleeper Anderson Inn by the Budd Company in 1949. The car was converted in 1963 to a 72 seat coach for service for the 1964 Worlds Fair. The car then went to serve for the Penn Central, and New Jersey Transit till 1989. Upon retirement it went to the United Railroad Heritage Society of New Jersey where it was acquired by Ringling in 1992. It served in the Blue Unit.